The PRESTIGE HOTELS website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, allow the User faster access to selected services, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and even , depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known, except with the express permission of that user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the User's access to its services, through the cookie setting panel provided on our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without affecting the User's ability to access the content. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the web.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the Sol service tendered by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie -it can range from a few minutes to several years).
c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the web and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web),
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
- Affiliate cookies (they allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
While browsing our website, cookies from our social networks may be stored in your browser. Next, we indicate the links on the cookies of the social networks that we use on this website:
At any time you can access the settings of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation accepts and those that do not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from the options of your browser, generally in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please consult the help of your browser for more information).
PRESTIGE HOTELS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Remember that the configuration of each browser and equipment you use must be adapted separately.
Please remember that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website functions as intended. Some functionality of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply won't match your interests and will repeat more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the settings. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the web page contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through first-party cookies (session cookies and user input cookies) are often used to track user actions when filling out online forms on various pages, or as a shopping cart to track orders. items that the user has selected by pressing a button, or to customize the user interface when visiting the web page.
The information collected through third-party cookies is the following:
- Through analytical cookies, your browsing habits are analyzed to improve the services provided;
- Through behavioral cookies, information is collected on user preferences to manage advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible; and
- Through advertising cookies, the performance of advertisements is measured and recommendations regarding products based on statistical data are provided.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral and advertising cookies; For session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the treatment is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the treatment).
To whom do we communicate your data?
What is the period of conservation of your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability of the same, withdrawal of consent (without this affecting the legality of the treatment granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to treatment, limitation (in certain circumstances) and submit a claim to the control authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es).